Friday, August 3, 2012

Sometimes Life gets in the Way

Sorry I haven't written (blogged) in a while.  I think it's because I haven't written in a while.  That was all supposed to change this week.  I was going to dive into a writing marathon, but a little something called my daughter's pneumonia changed my plans.  No biggee.  My next book will have the most awesome hospital scenes ever.  Real life = real writing.  We'll see.  But this put me back a ways.  I'll now have to start my new book when my kids go back to school.  That's only a couple weeks away, so it's not the end of the world.  But the more I put it off, the more anxious I am to get started.  So hopefully this will be the best book ever.  The more passion and angst I have roiling around inside my head, the more emotional (amazing) my writing will be.  Right?  I guess we'll just have to wait and see. 

No comments: