Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Review #4 from Michelle Kuhn - Loved it


Do Over is a fun, romantic comedy you won't be able to put down.  I laughed out loud so many times my husband wanted to know what was so funny.  I also found myself wresting with my tears to keep them in check while the characters struggled with their emotional scars.  So many people will be able to relate to the characters and what they are going through.  This book was so well written that although Iris and Trey were hurt by the ones they love the most, it was never depressing or negative.  I love that the book offers hope and light and truly shows that there is life after hard trials.

I absolutely loved the characters, their strong personalities and conflicts within the story.  One of Shannon's best creations!  I am definitely recommending this book to everyone I know.

My only complaint, I want to know where to find those awesome biker boots!  Size 8 in black please!

~Michelle Kuhn


No comments: