Friday, August 24, 2012

Do Over Cover Update - I'm so curious now!


Sooo, got a call from marketing and they're changing the cover again.  I might have pointed out that the whole book talks non-stop about these super-tough, butt-kicking, biker chick boots and that maybe the boots they'd put on the cover were kind of girly.  I might have said something about who in their right mind is going to feel tough in those heels?  Don't get me wrong, the boots are very nice, but, they're just not Iris-ish at all.  Soooo, they're re-doing it! Yet again.  I wasn't trying to be a pain the rear or anything, but they did ask my honest opinion.  But let's go back to the original cover they showed me:


Okay, so the boots were a huge improvement, right?  But just not perfect . . . yet.  So as soon as I get the updated cover I will let you know.  As a matter of fact, - you'll be the first to see it.

2 comments:

Heather said...

So glad to hear it, Shannon. Loved the look, but they were the wrong boots.

Shannon said...

My thoughts exactly!