Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A Serial Post-Apocalyptic Story? Yes, I know of one

Remember before the Internet, way, WAY, back? Okay, we're in the right time frame. Well, I remember there would always be serial stories in the newspapers and magazines.  They kept you coming back . . . and back . . . and back. Oh my heck! What is going to happen to Karen and John? That kind of thing.  And then you'd have to wait, anticipating the next installment. It was fun and it gave people something to look forward to.  We live in an instant gratification society now.  You want it?  Right this second? Well, okay just down load. Where's the anticipation?  Where's the yearning?  I think we're missing out on something.  However, don't get depressed.  I know of a Serial book. It's called: Sins of Prometheus.  Zach Hill is the author and he's using a blog format to do a serial post apocalyptic book. I know, brilliant.  Why didn't I think if that first!  Interested?  Of course you are.  Go to:  www.sinsofprometheus.blogspot.com/  and check it out.  It's free and it's awesome.  What more could you ask for? Let me know what you think.

No comments: