Monday, July 9, 2012

Favorite Quotes anyone?

   I had a cute lady email me because she loved something I had written in Makeover.  Her favorite line out of the whole book was:  Sophie had to admit the classic bob was the perfect choice for her aunt.  It showed off her anorexic cheek bones to perfection. No one would ever know her aunt was pushing forty-five.  She didn't look a day over fifty. I had to laugh about that one. Probably the snarkiest line I've ever written. But I still giggle about it too.    
   So my question is, do any of you guys have a favorite line from one of my books?  I'd love to know.  I have favorite scenes out of each of my books, but I'm curious about what your favorites are.  One of my all-time favorite scenes is Maggie's from Taking Chances when she takes on all of Luke's sisters because she thinks they're all out to steal her man.  You just can't get more embarrassing than that. But what about love scenes?  Any favorite love scenes? Or characters?  I would love to know which character you liked the best.  You don't know Iris yet, so she's not in the running, but between say, Sophie, Maggie and Allison, who did you like the best?  I'm absolutely curious. 
     Let me know what you guys think!

No comments: