Friday, July 6, 2012

Excerpt Weekend is Dead

     I swear I've given you all I can from Do Over. The thought of being shot by my publisher actually keeps me up at night. (Not really) Because if I gave you even one more peek, they'd kill me, either physically or legally. I'd be dead either way.  Sooooo, I'm not sure what to give you an excerpt from.  Have you all read The Broken Road?? Taking Chances?? Makeover anyone??  If you've read all of these and you're impatiently waiting for Do Over which is coming out just in time for Valentine's Day, you can check out my older books like: Soul Searching, A Trusting Heart or my YA book, Forever Friends.  You can find them at www.cedarfort.com anytime.  Sorry for killing Excerpt weekend. It was a good idea for a few weeks. But alas, self-preservation comes first.  Enjoy your weekend and grab a good book.

No comments: