Monday, October 15, 2012

Update on Do Over


Here's the newest update on Do Over.  I just heard back from Cedar Fort and they have decided to keep the boots that they had on the cover before. They did a search for the coolest biker chick boots  in order to get it just right and came up with . . . well, nothing.  I know, heartbreaking.  But on the bright side, we still don't have to look at a hammer.  So we're moving forward. Do Over is already up on Amazon for pre-orders.  I think that's pretty exciting.  Picture me doing a few cartwheels and not landing on my rear or my face.  That's how excited I am.  I'll be doing a Facebook Fan Page for Do Over too.  I've never done that for a book before so if you have any advice, please send it my way.  If you have fan pages for your books, tell us so we can check them out.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm on page 139 and loving it, Shannon!!! Yeah...I'd envisioned more of a "waffle bottom" boot, but these are definitely cute! So excited for you!!!

Shannon said...

My thoughts exactly Tami! And so glad you're enjoying it :D How's your new book coming?

Unknown said...

It's coming along pretty well... But still not enough hours in the day!!!