Monday, October 1, 2012

Procrastination or something more sinister?

     I am starting my new book today! I know, I was supposed to start last month, but then pneumonia plopped itself on my doorstep. And then, yeah, I know, I was supposed to start my new book a few weeks ago, but hey -  my computer died. Really, how can you write without a computer these days?  I actually looked at a pad of paper and a pen for a few seconds but then resisted.  My inner spell check just isn't up to the challenge.  So today is a new day!  Today I will begin my next adventure.  I can't wait to use some of my new neighbors as characters.  He he he. I will keep you posted as to my progress. In the meantime, please wait impatiently for Do Over to come out this February.  Still haven't seen the newest cover for it yet.  I will post ASAP.  Let's keep our fingers crossed that there won't be any tools on the cover this time. And in the mean time, if no more natural disasters or unnatural disasters occur, I will stop blogging and commence the creative process. Prayers would be appreciated.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you going to do a follow up with the girls from forever friends? It would be great to hear what happens to them in college:)

Shannon said...

That subject has come up more times than I can count April. There's a certain woman named Cathy who asks me about it just about every time I see her. I won't say it will never happen, but I tend to write what is banging on my head. Those girls have been super quiet though. I will let you know if they ever start bugging me to tell the rest of their story.