Thursday, April 3, 2014

Tough Love - Book 3 is LIVE on KINDLE!!! Woot! Woot!

   Taryn Downing has made a name for herself as a smart, tough businesswoman. The title she doesn't want though is Cougar. But Brogan Moore, the man she has feelings for has given her an ultimatum: Tell the world they're together, or he walks. 
   As Taryn watches Brogan walk out of her life, she has to ask herself, if her pride is more important than Love. Taryn isn't the only one who has issues with pride and image though. Brogan will have to decide if Taryn is the woman for him, or if his parents are right and he would be better off playing it safe.  Available now, here!




4 comments:

Jessie Clark said...

Yay! I loved it! I'm glad Taryn and Brogan finally got their acts together! Who is the Love and Flowers series going to be about?

Shannon said...

You already read it? It just came out yesterday! WOW :) So glad you liked it! The Love and Flowers trilogy is going to be about Garrett and his two brothers and the Landscaping/nursery business they run. Should be interesting!

Jessie Clark said...

I know! All of your hard work, and people like me come along and read your book in a matter of hours. Thanks for all of your hard works, and for keeping your books coming! I just ordered Breathtaking for myself, and one for a friend too. I can't wait to see Garrett finally get his chance, and to meet his brothers too.

Shannon said...

Aah - You're welcome Jessie! I've gotta write a werewolf book before I dive into Garrett's story, but it's already in my head wanting to come out. I'll keep you posted!