Monday, February 24, 2014









5.0 out of 5 s
Just had to share some of these awesome reviews! 
Fun weekend read!February 7, 2014
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Come To Me (Book 1 in the Love and Trust Trilogy): Book 1 in the Love and Trust Trilogy (Kindle Edition)
This is a perfect book to snuggle up with on a winter weekend (next to the fireplace is an excellent choice). I always know that I can relax and enjoy Guymon's stories, because I won't come across any content that I couldn't share with my Grandma (we swap books all the time). . .but that the story will also be engaging and just the right amount of romance! Wren is a great character, different than most heroines, in a good way! I will say I will never cook the same way again, after learning Wren's secret to great meals! I met my husband while working in a restaurant--so this was a fun read for me. Guymon's characters feel so real that I almost believe they could live down the street from me. I'm just disappointed I can't order a Friday night meal at the Iron Skillet after a rugby game and pick up a cupcake afterwards. . .I am certainly looking forward to the other books in this series. . .and I have a few guesses on which couples they might feature.


5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book from Shannon Guymon! February 20, 2014
Format:Kindle Edition
Another great read from Shannon Guymon! Be Mine continues from where Come to Me leaves off; only this time the story focuses more on Bailey and Kam. One thing that I love about reading Shannon Guymon's series are the characters from the previous stories show up and you get to read more about them and their story. In the Love and Trust Trilogy you get appearances from the Kendall sisters from the Love and Dessert series. It's so nice to sit back and relax with a good book. This one won't disappoint. It is a good clean story with good characters and good conflicts. I also love that you get to read the next book in the series so quickly. It always stinks to wait months or even years for a sequel to come out. And isn't the cover incredible!?! I'm excited to read book 3!!!
Comment | 
Was this review helpful to you?
5.0 out of 5 stars You will Fall in Love!! February 23, 2014
Format:Kindle Edition
I was so excited when this book came out!! I had been anticipating Kam's story for awhile, and boy was it worth the wait!! I honestly couldn't put this book down, especially at work! Breaks and lunch couldn't come fast enough. I loved this story from beginning to end, and it left me excited for the Taryn's story!! Shannon didn't disappoint yet again!!
This story is about giving love a chance, and not giving up just because it gets hard! It's also about not letting your past keep a hold of you! It's fun and witty and will have you laughing throughout the book!
You will fall in love with Kam in the way that he cares and loves all those around him! Bailey is such a fun sassy character that at times she makes you smile or shake your head at the same time. I love watching her character evolve in the book, and see the woman she becomes! This story truly makes you fall in love with being in love!
The story had me smiling, laughing, and when it was over a little sad. I am so glad there is another book to follow! I highly recommend this story and other ones by Shannon, they are truly worth the read!! Can't wait for the next ones!!


No comments: