Thursday, June 28, 2012

Covers!?!

I got the preliminary cover of my new book Do Over yesterday. . . . . . . . . . . . Oh my heck.  You know when it's Christmas time and the biggest box at the back of the tree has your name on it and you're like, this is my year.  I am going to get the most amazing (fill in the blank with your dream present) and you open it and it's a crock pot or something like that.  No, let's change it to toaster.  Crock pots are actually kind of cool.  But yeah.  That kind of dissapointment.  I'm not trying to slam anyone.  I have the greatest respect for artists and their talent.  I will say this though.  A large hammer took up the entire cover.  I wouldn't make that up.  (Sigh).  What are your ideas for a good cover for Trey and Iris?  I think they deserve something awesome.  But that's just me.

No comments: