Friday, June 14, 2013

New Review for You Belong With Me!

5.0 out of 5 stars She did it Again!!! June 14, 2013
Format:Kindle Edition|Amazon Verified Purchase
I absolutely love all of Shannon Guymon's books!! This one was just as good as all the rest, she did it again!! I love how she has the ability to make you fall in love with the characters. In this book you feel all the emotions of the sisters. I cried when they cried, laughed when they laughed, and was furious when they were furious. I really felt the love they had for each other as sisters. The romance element she brings to the book, keeps you laughing and smiling. The characters she created are fun, witty, and charming. The story is well written, and you find yourself not wanting it to end. I am excited that it is a series, and I can find out what happens with the other sisters. Make sure you read this on a weekend though, because I promise you you won't want to put it down!!!


No comments: